An estimated one million people in Scotland live with a neurological condition that has a significant impact on their lives.
The Neurological Alliance of Scotland is an umbrella body of organisations that represent people with a neurological condition and those who support them. We work to improve the care and support that people receive.
In partnership with our members we inform policy, raise awareness and support improvements in services. We aim to make sure that the experiences of people with neurological conditions - and those around them - are recognised.
We do this by raising these issues directly with the Scottish Government, NHS bodies and other groups; and by contributing to publications and consultations, sharing information between members, and working with other bodies on common issues.
Together we can improve the lives of people living with neurological conditions in Scotland. Join us.
Our members elect an executive group of 12 members to oversee the governance of the Alliance.
- Rebecca Duff (chair): MS Society
- Tanith Muller (vice chair): Parkinsons UK
- Ewan Dale (Treasurer): ME Association
- John Eden: Scottish Huntington’s Association
- Stephanie Fraser - Bobath Scotland
- Elinor Jayne: Sue Ryder
- Alison Love: Ataxia UK
- Iain Morrison: MS Revive Support
- Craig Stockton : MND Scotland
- Anissa Tonberg : Epilepsy Scotland